What you’ll be doing at Payaca?
Located in the Bristol office and reporting into the Head of Operations, you’ll be responsible for taking our product to market, and representing Payaca when talking to our target audience. In doing so, you will reflect our core values, and be able to identify where businesses will benefit from our product.
These conversations will come from warm leads generated by our marketing activities. You will be contacting these potential customers, setting up and running product demonstrations and closing deals, then handing the customer over to Customer Success for in life management.
Requirements for the role
- Activity focused. Sales is a numbers driven department, which all starts with picking up the phone and making calls. Staying positive, and being proactive will be key to success in this role.
- As this is a software sales role, you will need to be comfortable with technology and able to pick up new concepts quickly.
- When the engineering team delivers new features, you will need to internalise this new information, and be able to adapt your pitch, and communicate the value to our potential customers.
- A great communicator, and active listener. While you interact with leads, you'll use our sales narrative to understand if Payaca is the right solution for their business. Closing the deal where we believe we can add value, or ending the conversation in a positive way where we do not.
What you will get from us
- £21,000 base salary with generous uncapped commission scheme (£40,800 OTE)
- 28 days paid holiday
- On the job training, and working with a high performing team
- Working for a passionate startup, with all the progression opportunities that come with high growth
- Onsite subsidised cafe, and in office free coffee
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. We positively encourage applications from underrepresented groups.
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to Luke Johnson, our Head of Operations at email@example.com.