What you’ll be doing at Payaca
You’ll be joining our growth team reporting to our Head of Growth. Payaca has experienced strong organic growth over the past year and is ready to scale-up. You’ll be exploring and testing multiple growth strategies and gaining exposure to a broad range of marketing activities.
An eagerness to always be evolving and learning new techniques and technologies is a must. For this role, we welcome applicants who are looking to develop their experience as a marketing professional.
At Payaca you’ll be given the time and support to develop yourself, freedom to take measured risks and real influence on the product direction as we grow.
Requirements for the role
- Strong technical and analytical skills. We’re looking for a background in science, technology, engineering or mathematics (STEM), this doesn’t have to be at degree level. The role is perfect for someone willing to work hard to rapidly develop new skills.
- Empathy – As part of a small team you’ll work closely with various stakeholders and customers. You’ll be expected to take time to develop solutions that take everybody’s view into consideration.
- Great communication – You must be able to clearly communicate with others and translate decisions into clear, goal led tasks.
- An eagerness to learn – You must be keen to learn new skills and techniques.
Preferred (but not essential)
- Experience building and managing digital ad campaigns.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, SQL, Excel or other analytical tools.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. We positively encourage applications from underrepresented groups.