If you have a complaint about a service provided by Payaca, please use the contact details below. Your complaint will be dealt with in accordance with our complaints procedure.
We are committed to ensuring that you are satisfied with the products and services we provide and aim to respond to enquiries in a timely and, professional manner. In the event that you wish to make a complaint, our commitment is to resolve the matter as soon as possible.
If we are unable to resolve your complaint immediately, we will:
- Fully investigate your complaint and where possible, issue a written resolution within three business days (running from the end of the next business day following receipt of your complaint). This will include an explanation of how we have resolved the complaint and your right to refer the matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service.
- If we are unable to resolve your complaint by the end of the third business day, we will continue our investigations as quickly as possible and provide you with a formal acknowledgement of your complaint within five working days.
- Issue a final written response within eight weeks of receipt of the complaint.
The final response will either:
- accept the complaint and, where appropriate, offers redress or remedial action; or
- offer redress or remedial action without accepting the complaint; or
- reject the complaint and give reasons for doing so.
Financial Ombudsman Service
Payaca falls within the remit of the Financial Ombudsman Service and in the unlikely event that we are unable to resolve your complaint to your full satisfaction or within eight weeks of receipt, you can refer eligible complaints to the Financial Ombudsman Service. The Financial Ombudsman Service is a free and independent service that resolves disputes between customers and financial services institutions. You’ll need to contact them within six months of our final response letter. You can contact the Financial Ombudsman Service using the details below.
Financial Ombudsman Service Exchange Tower London E14 9SR
Further information is available at http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/
Where a complaint is referred to the Financial Ombudsman Service outside of their specified time limits, we may object to the Financial Ombudsman Service investigating the complaint. However, each request will be considered on the individual circumstances.
Last updated 19th January 2019