What you'll be doing at Payaca
Payaca has experienced strong organic growth over the past year and is now ready to scale-up with some marketing. As the Digital Marketing Executive, you’ll be joining our growth team reporting to our Head of Growth. On a day-to-day basis you will be learning and covering a wide-range of digital marketing activities and responsibilities, including SEO, social media syndication, content writing, keyword research, PR and more. Together with our Head of Growth you will be carrying out weekly growth experiments with a fail fast and learn fast approach in order to help increase brand awareness, organic reach and visibility as well as creating effective marketing campaigns to generate leads for the sales team.
Requirements for the role
- Eagerness to work in a fast-paced startup environment with the hunger to learn new skills and techniques within marketing and growth hacking.
- Strong technical and analytical skills. We’re looking for someone who likes to experiment and adopt a fail fast and learn fast approach.
- As part of a small team you’ll work closely with various stakeholders and customers. You’ll be expected to problem solve and keep things simple.
- Innovative thinker with the ability to execute and deliver when given set deadlines.
Preferred (but not essential)
- Experience building and managing digital ad campaigns.
- Degree in digital marketing and/or another equivalent marketing course.
- Experience with Hubspot, GA4, Google Data Studio, SQL, Excel and/or other analytical tools.
What you will you get from us
- Competitive salary.
- 28 days paid holiday.
- On the job training, and working a high performing team.
- Working for a passionate startup, with all the progression opportunities that come with high growth.
- Onsite subsidised cafe, and in office free coffee.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. We positively encourage applications from underrepresented groups.
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to Lauren Schmitt, our Head of Growth at email@example.com.
No recruiters please.